Friday, July 18, 2008

Indecisive Germs.

I think it is safe to say most people purchase donuts from either a Dunkin' Donuts, Krispy Kreme, or the ones that come in the Entenmann's box. However, I also understand that sometimes these places are unavailable, and so one would need to acquire their donuts from a supermarket and/or Wawa, or some other convenience type store.

The one thing that kills me though is tissue paper that is supposed to be used to to pick up donuts and pastries. I cannot conceive of a time that I, or anyone else would discredit a bunch of donuts before choosing the one they want by touching each individual one, (WITH their bare fingers, mind you) whilst muttering, "No.......no.......no.....". Perhaps going as far as picking up the pastry in question and inspecting it with one of those jeweler's monocle-magnifying-microscope things. You are buying donut, not comic book.

No comments: